Standardized customer-specific maintenance programs are carefully implemented and fully documented. We are also happy to develop the right maintenance program for your requirements and needs.
STAG is specialized in bulk freight rail wagons of all kinds. We are happy to process the following types of wagons in our workshop for overhauls and/or repairs.
UCS – UACS – UACNS – FACCS – FACCNS – FALS – Bulk material - Returnable container
For other types of wagons you can contact us without obligation.
- all welding operations are ensured by appropriate service agents
- visual inspection VT1 and VT2
- interior cleaning bulk freight wagon dry
- high performance-vacuum cup for residual discharge of bulk material
- exterior cleaning wet all wagon classes
Spare Parts Management
- rebuildings on Rail Wagon Components, e.g. loosening, unloading systems etc.
- repairs of components / armatures, e.g. butterfly valves
- all components for all relevant fittings / armatures at STAG AG in stock
- repairs in our workshop (G1.0 repairs on-site - mobile operations G3.0)
- revision substructure (G4.0, G4.2, G4.3)
- braking tests (BR 0 / 2 / 3)
- brake block replacement, brakes hoses replacement
- dome cover seals replacement
- wheel set maintenance (IS0; IS1, IS2 external)
- revision bogies – chassis (D 2 / D 3)
- revision - control superstructure (containers P5)
- inspection and revision of bulk material-container (CSC audited)
- laquerings and labelings
- indoor and outdoor cleaning
- water separator replacement, cleaning, filling
- all armatures and connector components replacement, incl. 3 –way ball valve
- manometer replacement
- buffers and draw-gears replacement
- all greasing workds incl. buffer
- small repairs and labelings
- brake testing - Pdr 7/Pdr 5 with automated standard protocol // Pdr 1 ideal for mobile use as well
- dimensioning of bogies - 3D measurement with automated Standard protocol
- dimensioning wheel sets - laser measurement with automated Standard protocol
- leak tests – pressure vessel incl. piping (G 1.0)
- pressure testing (4.2 / 4.0)
- ISO 9001 - quality management certificate
- VPI - maintenance guidelines:2019
- ECM EU VO 445 - executing workshop for maintenance and repair of rolling stock
- DIN EN 15085-2 - welding of railway wagons and wagon components (DL- external)
- OHSAS 18001 - safety at work
- CSC - inspection and maintenance on returnable containers
In the waste-to-energy power plant Hagenholz, the overall bulk material handling in the area of boiler and flue gas cleaning, ash washing as well as dry slagging has been installed by STAG.
The truck turn slide valve and its weatherproof cover form a unit, which can be built into new or existing aluminium or steel bulk material containers (min. Ø 2400 mm).
In 2009, Liebherr-Werke Nenzing GmbH invited STAG to develop and produce a customised solution for pneu-matic disposal of a lime/cement mixture into the drill ground.