STAG is a globally operating company in the bulk material technology sector with the main focus in Europe. In addition to our core business Projects – System Engineering and Bulk Material Handling – we serve our customers in the business areas Products, Service and Rail Wagons. We provide both standardised and tailor-made projects, products and system solutions used in the handling of bulk material.
For more than 65 years, there is a high demand for products and application-specific solutions made by STAG from our customers throughout the world. The famous “Swiss quality” maintains our technical lead and ensures your success. Many satisfied customers in Switzerland, Europe and worldwide provide evidence of the success of the outstanding quality of our systems.
The energy and power generation industry (coal-fired, waste-to-energy, substitute fuel, biomass power plants), cement and constructions materials industry, applications in the water and waste water treatment sector as well as many related industries rank among our main industries.
Applications, System Solutions and Products
We offer high-quality bulk material technology in the 4 business areas
Projects – Products – Service – Rail Wagons
We offer you
- Pneumatic conveying technology, dense phase, dilute phase, air slides, etc. for particular applications
- Mechanical conveying technology, trough chain conveyors and dust-free special conveyor belts for wet and dry slag
- Silo systems and equipment, system engineering, dimensioning, equipment and special discharge systems
- Dosing systems, volumetric and gravimetric systems combined with pneumatic conveying technology
- Bulk transhipment and unloading systems, truck and rail wagon silos
- Engineering and equipment of silo rail wagons for the transport of bulk material, more than 1,500 built and equipped bulk material rail wagons backed with a performance guarantee, automatic dome cover - Automatic Hatch, special devices
- Service All-In-One, plant service, spare part service, spare part management, optimisations (service life, performance, efficiency), plant backup, availability guarantee
- Spare part service, spare part supply with tailor-made spare part packages based on the service backup. You receive the spare parts that you need.
- Rail wagon service according to the VPI standard specifically for bulk material rail wagons, each year, more than 600 rail wagons in our service station located at CH-7320 Sargans. Here, we apply all our experiences acquired in the field of bulk material technology.
Our mission statement defines our general attitude and enables us to manage our strategic position. We regularly analyse if our mission statement is still able to satisfy the on-going changes.
We are the competence centre for bulk material technology in the specified industries and business sectors.
“Always one innovation ahead”
STAG is a modern company based on economic principles, and acting responsibly. It is our conviction that as a company operating at global scale, we are responsible for developing our products and services according to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We are STAG, we are the Schüttgut Technik AG.
The handling of bulk materials and the necessary products, services and processes are our core strength.
Our values are the basis of all our actions. Our values are our guideline. We act in compliance with our values, thus shaping our corporate culture.
Facts / Chronicle
The corporate history allows discovering the roots of STAG.
Since its foundation, STAG has developed into a highly specialised company in the bulk material technology sector. Today, the four business areas (projects, products, service, rail wagon) shape the business activity of STAG (Schüttgut Technik AG).
Created as a transport company specialised in the bulk transportation of bulk products, we have always been an expert in the handling of bulk material ( in powder and granular form).
In addition to its core business “System engineering projects”, STAG has become a broadly-based and globally operating company in the area of bulk material technology.
Corporate histories are always shaped by people, and both the founders and the employees have made history. Without their commitment, capabilities, loyalty and motivation, the continuity and development of the company would not have been possible.
Owner: Griston Holding AG
Share capital: 1.2 Mio.
Headquarters: 7304 Maienfeld, Switzerland
At the moment our team is complete and we can not offer a job opportunity. That could change very quickly. If you are interested in a new challenge, you can send us your application documents electronically.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com