The STAG excess / low pressure valve is used to protect containers and silos from either too high or too low pressure conditions.
If a container is exposed to excess pressure, the weight in the excess-pressure part will be pushed upwards, air will be released, and the pressure will fall. The outgoing air is led to a required location by means of a closed pipeline. This im-portant in applications where dust-contaminated exhaust air must not just be released into the environment.
If the pressure inside a container is too low, the weight in the low-pressure part will be pushed upwards, air from the sur-rounding area will flow into the container and the pressure will rise.
Special Characteristics – Application (USP)
- Adjustable, weight-loaded functional principle
- Light, modular design
- Set excess pressure: +25 to +100 mbar
- Set low pressure: -15 to -100 mbar
- Temperatures up to 200 °C due to various sealing materials
- Construction materials: steel or stainless steel